INB Bill Pay is an easy way to schedule bill payments before the payment is due and assure you meet due dates before being hit with late payment fees. Plus, no checks, stamps or envelopes needed. INB will send your payments electronically or via paper check, so you can use Bill Pay even if the biller isn’t online. You can choose to make a one-time payment or set up a reoccurring one.
How to use Bill Pay
- Open your digital bank account.
- Choose "Move Money."
- Choose the "My Payees" tab to add whoever you'd like to make a payment to.
- Under the "Scheduled" tab, click "new transaction."
- Choose the account you want to pay from.
- Choose who you want to pay.
- Fill in a payment amount and due date. If this is a reoccurring payment, you can set that up on this screen.
- Finally, review the payment details and hit submit.
For other tips on speeding up the bill pay process, check out the bottom of this page.
We’ve launched a new payment option offering Person-to-Person (P2P) payments through smartphones, tablets or any other device. The P2P feature lives within our INB digital banking and allows you to view and send payments to other people. All your friend or family member needs is a Visa or MasterCard debit card, and the payment is immediate.
Here’s why you should consider using the INB P2P feature to send money…
It’s Simple, instantaneous, free and secure.
- Skip the complicated steps and multi-day waiting periods that often come with many other payment programs.
- To pay someone with P2P, simply open your INB digital bank on your phone or computer. Choose the Move Money tab. Add your friend as a new payee. All you’ll need for this is a friend’s phone number or email address.
- Next, select new transaction. Choose which account to use, who to pay and the amount to send – and then submit. Just like that, you’ve paid someone within your secure, digital banking session.
Read more on our blog.