First Steps Baby Bundle
Give your new addition a head-start on good financial habits with a First Step Baby Bundle* from INB.
- First Steps 1-year Certificate of Deposit*** – 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Minimum opening deposit/balance of $500
- Maximum opening deposit/balance of $10,000 per child
- Interest payout available as capitalized
- Additional deposits in the amount of $500 or more allowed at any time but may not exceed a principal balance of $10,000
- Youth Savings Account** (currently 0.20% APY)
- $10 minimum opening deposit
- $2 monthly maintenance fee can be waived by maintaining a $10 minimum daily balance
Contact your local INB Branch or set up an appointment to take advantage of this special offer.
* To Qualify for special rate and bundle offer: This bundle is available for children age 0-23 months. All accounts must have an adult (age 18+) joint owner. Both accounts must be opened with the same account holders/signers. Interest is eligible only as capitalized annually.
**Minimum opening deposit requirement of $10 for Youth Savings Account. Annual Percentage Yield as of 11.4.2022 for Youth Savings Account is 0.20%. Rate and APY may change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings.
***Minimum opening deposit requirement of $500 up to maximum opening deposit of $10,000 per child for First Steps 1-year CD. Additional deposits in the amount of $500 or more are allowed at any time but may not exceed a principal balance of $10,000. Annual Percentage Yield as of 11.4.2022 for First Steps 1-year CD is 5.00%. The interest rate and APY will not change for the term of the account. Your account will mature in 12 months. If you withdraw any of the principal before the maturity date, INB will impose a penalty of 180 days of interest. This account will automatically renew at a 12-month term with the standard rates in effect at that time. You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty. If you do not withdraw the funds, each renewal term will be 12 months beginning on the maturity date. Withdrawals may reduce earnings.
Benefits subject to change without notice.