With INB’s debit card services, you can access your bank accounts anytime at any of our ATMs located throughout central Illinois or anywhere Visa® is accepted.
Add an INB debit card to any existing checking account to get:
- the conveniences found with the Visa brand.
- the ability to easily turn your card on and off from our digital platforms.
- the savings and protection offered through BaZing.
- 24-hour-a-day, free access to your money through our ATM network with over 32,000 ATMs nationwide.
Add a debit card to your checking account by calling us at 217-747-5500 or toll free 877-771-2316.
Big Protection In a Tiny Chip
INB Visa® Debit Cards now feature built-in chip technology, providing advanced protection.
- Enhanced Fraud Protection: When you use your card at a chip-activated terminal, the embedded chip generates a one-time use code. This code is virtually impossible to counterfeit and helps reduce in-store fraud.
- Global Acceptance: With more merchants accepting chip transactions, you can pay with confidence whether you swipe or use chip.
- You're Protected: No matter how you pay, you're protected against unauthorized use with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy.*
Use your chip card online and over the phone. Plus, you can get cash, check your balance and more at millions of ATMs worldwide.
*Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and may not apply to certain commercial and business card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult us.
Set Up Mobile Payments
Use your INB debit or credit card from your smartphone! Here's how.
Access an ATM
INB debit card customers are never far from an ATM thanks to the MoneyPass network. MoneyPass’s 32,000 plus ATMs are easy to find at moneypass.com or by using the MoneyPass app.
Wherever you live, work or travel, the MoneyPass ATM network gives you more convenient choices for accessing your accounts – and all for free! Just look for the MoneyPass logo on an ATM and use your INB debit card. You’ll also find a list of ATMs INB manages in Central Illinois on our ATM and Branch Locator.