INB Personal Financial Products Offer Unexpected Features and Benefits
INB offers checking and savings accounts that can be customized to meet your individual needs. It’s easy to access your accounts whenever you need to with our nationwide ATM network, 13 branch locations in central Illinois and digital banking tools that make it easy to bank wherever you live and work.
What to Bring with You When You Open a New Account
1. Your valid Social Security card or proof of you Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
2. One of the following
- Unexpired Driver’s License that is at least 90 days old. A Temporary Visitor’s Driver’s License [TVDL] is NOT valid for identification. This license is identified by the letters TVDL in the upper right corner under the name “Secretary of State.”
- Military and military/dependent identification cards
- Unexpired, state issued ID1 card that is at least 90 days old
- Non-resident alien ID card
3. One of the following:
- Social Security Card (if you had this for #1 above, you don't need anything else from list 3.)
- Employer ID
- Government agency card
- School ID
- Voter’s registration card
- Any utility bill with a current address
4. To change your direct deposits, we need your employer’s name, address, phone number. Please note: some employers and government agencies require you make direct deposit switches . In these cases, you will have to reach out to your employer directly.
5. To change your automatic payments, simply gather your paper bills or online statements that include the billers’ names and addresses, account numbers and due dates.
6. To close other accounts, we’ll need the financial Institution names, addresses, phone numbers, routing/transit number, and your account number.
Need help choosing the right account? Give us a call at 217-747-5500 or toll free 877-771-2316.