At INB, we’re always on the lookout for better ways to serve our customers through technology. In today’s fast-paced world, it just makes sense to bring digital solutions to our loans.
While there are still a few physical documents that require your in-person signature, we can process most of your loan with a solution called hybrid e-close.
E-close means that most of your loan documents are electronic, which you sign with your digital signature!
What does this mean for you?
- Faster process: We’ve turned this manual, time-intensive process into an automated experience so you can close your loan much more quickly.
- More transparency: We have consistent communication throughout the entire process with real time status updates.
- More time: You have additional time to review and understand your closing documents, as well as ask your lender any questions that come up.
- Quality control: we can reduce physical documents and organize and maintain records more easily.
- Security: we can eliminate mailed documents, scanning or photocopying documents, and storing hard copies.
E-closing offers a better closing experience overall for both our clients and our lenders. Not only is time saved from all parties, but any last-minute changes are also easier to manage.
Ready to purchase your home?
Give us a call today at 217-747-5500 and experience all the advantages of hybrid e-closing!