Put INB Perks@Work to Work for You
Everyone likes to save money. With INB Perks@Work, we can help you SAVE and EARN.
INB Perks@Work lets businesses and other organizations support employee financial wellness with exclusive banking benefits. It comes from a bank that puts action to its tagline, “We Make Banking Easy.” INB customers can expect simple, secure access to their accounts through digital banking, a branch network, a nationwide ATM network, and a customer care call center.
INB Perks@Work is offered to INB’s business partners and their employees. Employees can take advantage of $400 in benefits when using an INB personal checking and savings account and qualifying for a mortgage loan.
- A $200 closing cost credit on one, new INB home loan for a primary residence. This can be a mortgage, construction or bridge loan.
- A $100 bonus when you open an INB personal checking and savings account, setup a monthly direct deposit of your paycheck, and setup Pocket Change.*
- A match** on your Pocket Change transfers to your INB savings account, up to $100, for the first 90 days.
Additional benefits of an INB checking account:
- Free access to all MoneyPass ATM‘s nationwide with an INB VISA debit card tied to your checking account.
- Reimbursement of up to four ATM fees per month when using an INB debit card on a non-MoneyPass ATM.
- Waived $35 annual fee on an approved INB Cash Reserve.
- Receive a one-half percent rate discount on INB auto and boat loans, and waived documentation fees, currently $50.
As with all INB products and services, our staff is here to help with any and all of your banking needs.
Call us today at 877-771-2316 or visit a branch to open your account!
*Minimum opening deposit requirement of $50 for Power Checking and Easy Checking. The minimum opening deposit required for Power Plus checking is $2,500. Annual Percentage Yield as of 10.25.22 for Power Plus Checking is tiered and ranges from 0.15% on balances up to $4,999.99 and 0.35% for balances of $5,000 and over. Rate and APY may change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings. If you maintain your new INB checking account with direct deposit of payroll, Social Security, retirement, or disability income, and an automatic transfer from this account to your new or existing INB savings account via Pocket Change, then we will deposit $100 to your INB checking account by the end of the statement cycle in which both of those activities occur. Direct deposit and pocket change transfer must take place within 120 days of account opening to qualify for the $100 bonus. Limit one per customer. The bonus will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
**We will round up your INB VISA debit card purchases based on your enrollment choice and transfer the difference from your checking account to your savings account. We will match 100% of your Pocket Change transfers for the first 90 days of enrollment, up to $100.00. Matching funds will be paid at the end of the 90 day period on accounts that remain open and enrolled. All personal checking accounts are eligible. Eligible personal savings accounts include Regular Savings, which requires a minimum opening balance of $50.00 and pays an annual percentage yield of .20% as of 10.25.22. Rates may change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings. We may cancel or modify the Pocket Change service or any matching promotional offers at any time without prior notice. Matching funds will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099.
***Includes credits and supporting schedules, excluding business, rental income and pass-through entity income, e.g. K-1 Income. Benefits subject to change without notice.