There’s More to BaZing than Coupon Savings
/ South Sixth Branch Manager
When my staff and I talk about BaZing, we often focus on the coupon savings. But the program offers our Power and Power Plus customers some benefits that can add up to much bigger savings. You just need to know you have these benefits and determine how they might fit in with similar services you may pay for separately. The BaZing benefits I’m talking about follow:
- Cell phone benefit¹²
- Receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen.
- Identity Theft Assistance¹²
- Includes payment card benefit, $2,500 in personal identity benefit and identity theft assistance.
- Roadside assistance
- Available 24/7. Pays up to $80 per qualifying event.
- $10,000 Travel accidental death coverage²
- Peace of mind for the unexpected.
- Pharmacy, vision and hearing savings
- Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses and hearing services.
¹Cell phone benefit and personal identity benefit are subject to additional terms and conditions.
²Insurance products are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not an obligation or guaranteed by the bank, its affiliates, or any government agency.
For more information, be sure to read the Supplemental Guide made available by BaZing.