Get $250 when you open an INB Checking Account.
Take advantage of up to $350 in benefits when you use INB for deposits and mortgage loans. This savings includes:
- A $250 bonus when you open an INB personal checking account, setup a monthly direct deposit of your paycheck, and setup a monthly automatic payment to your INB Home Loan from this account.*
- Up to $100 when you sign up for Pocket Change with your new checking account. We’ll match** your Pocket Change transfers to your INB savings account, up to $100, for the first 90 days.
Open your new INB checking account here.
INB checking accounts also include:
- Access to free ATM service nationwide with your INB debit card on the MoneyPass ATM network.
- Reimbursement of up to four ATM fees per month when using your INB debit card on a non- MoneyPass ATM
- We’ll waive the $35 annual fee on an approved INB Cash Reserve line.
When you have both an INB mortgage and checking account, you can also take advantage of these INB programs and save money!
- INB tax preparation. Save 25 percent when you use INB for a 1040 tax preparation. To qualify for this discount, just provide your employer’s W-2 to your INB tax preparer.*** Chris Parks is a Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider.
- Safe deposit box.
- Receive a first-year discount of 20% with auto-payment from your INB checking account.
- Auto and boat loans.
- Receive a one-half percent rate discount on INB auto and boat loans. We’ll also waive our documentation fees, currently $50.
*Minimum opening deposit requirement of $50 for Power Checking and Easy Checking. The minimum opening deposit required for Power Plus checking is $2,500. Annual Percentage Yield as of 03.18.2020 for Power Plus Checking is tiered and ranges from 0.07% on balances up to $4,999.99 and 0.12% for balances of $5,000 and over. Rate and APY may change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings. If you maintain your new INB checking account with direct deposit of payroll, Social Security, retirement, or disability income, and an automatic payment from this account to your new or existing INB mortgage loan, then we will deposit $250 to your INB checking account by the end of the statement cycle in which both of those activities occur. Direct deposit and automatic payment must take place within 120 days of account opening to qualify for the $250 bonus. Limit one per customer. The bonus will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
**We will round up your INB VISA debit card purchases based on your enrollment choice and transfer the difference from your checking account to your savings account. We will match 100% of your Pocket Change transfers for the first 90 days of enrollment, up to $100.00. Matching funds will be paid at the end of the 90 day period on accounts that remain open and enrolled. All personal checking accounts are eligible. Eligible personal savings accounts include Regular Savings, which requires a minimum opening balance of $50.00 and pays an annual percentage yield of .10% as of 03.18.2020. Rates may change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings. We may cancel or modify the Pocket Change service or any matching promotional offers at any time without prior notice. Matching funds will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099.
***Includes credits and supporting schedules, excluding business, rental income and pass-through entity income, e.g. K-1 income.