INB’s Lockbox Service can provide your company with faster processing and improved cash flow. Lockbox is customized to capture your company’s specific remittance data. The data captured corresponds to payment information that we transmit to your company electronically or place on a secure FTP website for you to access. INB can also perform credit card authorizations and settlement, providing alternative forms of payment to your customers.
Added benefits of Lockbox Services:
Payments Research. Access check or coupon information, online images, generate reports, and perform inquiries on received payments.
Exceptions Research. Review and correct exceptions. INB will then add the completed exception transaction to the rest of that day’s payment processing.
Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Research. Speed up collection practices by viewing NSF checks online. Edit return items to re-clear a second time or accept it as a first-time return.
INB has long provided lockbox services – a method for handling customer payments -- for large businesses and municipalities. Our service is affordable to small businesses, too, with a product called Lockbox Lite. Lockbox Lite can save business owners both time and money. For a flat monthly fee, Lockbox Lite can:
- Improve cash flow with faster deposits and access to funds.
- Save staff time by reducing the cost and effort to post receipts.
- Reduce paper handling
- Provide a payment processing accuracy rate of 99% or better.
- Automate payment research.
- Provide almost instantaneous payment information.
- Reduce the risk of employee theft and payment fraud.
- Reduce storage costs
- Improve record retention
How does Lockbox Lite work?
Mail Pick up: We establish a Post Office Box at the local post office. INB couriers retrieve mail several times each day and deliver it to our secure processing facility.
Document Capture: We capture the transactions from the extraction on high speed scanning devices. During this part of the process, INB’s capture device will create images of the front and back of each document and “read” information contained on each of the documents.
Deposit & Data Delivery: We deposit checks into your bank account and provide you with a file with payment information. We’ll provide detail and summary reports through a secure electronic exchange. We’ll add images to an online web archive.
Mail Extraction: We train lockbox personnel on how you want your mail handled and any specific business rules you establish. These assigned staff members check your mail into our facility and extract the contents.
Transaction Balancing: INB personnel will access the images and data to enter any missing or misread information. We populate transactions missing critical information to an exception site where you can review and correct the file. Once you make these updates, the transactions are re-introduced back into the primary workflow. Software edits insure transactions balance and data is accurate.
Our ACH Services offer an efficient way to process debits or credits electronically through Digital Business Banking, our online account portal.
Added benefits of ACH Services:
Reduced Expenses. Reduce expenses associated with issuing and accepting paper checks.
Effective Budgeting. Automate collections and disbursements allowing companies to know when funds will be collected and how much to expect.
Convenience Once initial set up forms have been completed, no additional paperwork is required.
Together with First Data, we offer Merchant Services to help make your payment processing more efficient and profitable. Our quality and service, combined with our proven payment industry experience, uniquely positions us to meet the needs of your business now and in the future.
Added benefits of Merchants Services:
- Internet Solutions: Secure client data through an internet-based, real-time credit and check payment application payment application with industry-leading security standards.
- Mobile Solutions: Turn your smartphone or tablet into a handheld device with all the payment process power needed through the EMV® mobile solution.
- Clover® Point-of-Sale System: The Clover Station POS system is an all-in-one point of sale and payments system that gives you tools to help simplify running your business, so you can focus more on doing what you love.
- Bill Pay Solutions: Process one-time, future dated or recurring payments.
- Gift Cards: Customize gift cards with your brand, track usage, and offer rewards.
- Online Reporting Portal: Retrieve transaction detail and payment summaries.
- Security Solutions: PCI support and enhanced security solutions to help protect your business.
Healthcare billing systems may provide partial automation, but they do not address the remittance and reconciliation process. RMS offers best-in-class automation solutions that integrate with all major healthcare billing systems and commercial banking partners to maximize automation.
Added benefits of RMS:
- ERAs: Maximize the benefit of ERAs, including those provided by outside sources, by automating the payment reconciliation process.
- Analytics: Utilize the interface for real-time tracking; you can also quickly configure and pull reports on health plans, patient payments, the payment mix, and other insights.
- EOBs: Convert paper EOBs into postable electronic files (835s) to improve workflow efficiency and enable advanced research capabilities.
- Patient Payments: Simplify and integrate patient payment data from multiple sources (including lockboxes, checks and credit cards) for faster research and automated posting.
- Archive & Research: Consolidate existing and incoming remittance and reconciliation information with indexed fields for easy data retrieval.
- Supplemental Services: Increase the speed and accuracy of claim submissions by using the advanced scrubbing tools to improve first-pass acceptance rates.