More than half of our clients use our on-line mobile banking tools. And everyday more customers download our mobile app. If you haven’t downloaded it from your app store, now might be a good time. We’ve just added a number of new enhancements.
iPhone and Android users can now:
- Set up Push Notifications: This allows you to set up and receive banking alerts, helping you better manage your accounts without logging into the mobile app.
- Request a Username & Password: You can now retrieve forgotten login credentials through the app. In the past you could only do this through your on-line account.
iPhone users will see these iOS-specific enhancements:
- Split Screen Multitasking: Ability for certain iPads to effectively run two apps at the same time, side by side.
- Touch ID Security: Added security for Touch ID authentication.
- 3D Touch: iPhone 6S and 6S Plus users now have 3D Touch features.
- Landscape Support: Landscape view is now available on the iPhone.
- Split Screen View on Accounts: On select devices and views, you can see both account overview information and transaction history.
Android-specific enhancements include:
- Android Fingerprint ID: Android users can now use our fingerprint-based login authentication on certain Android devices.
- Android Runtime Permission Requests: On Android versions Marshmallow and higher, you can control which device features the app can access.