INB will be a host site for Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace Live! Wednesday, Nov. 20. The public is invited to attend for free, but seating is limited, and you must preregister.
Dave, a trusted voice on money and business, is known for his no-nonsense financial planning. He created Financial Peace Live to help give people the momentum they need to kick-start meeting their financial goals. In this session, Ramsey along with Chris Hogan, will teach the seven-step plan that has helped nearly five million people get out of debt, build wealth, and retire with dignity.
In information about the event, Dave writes: “You work too hard to have nothing to show for it. Taking control of your money is easier than you think, and we'll show you how! You'll walk away with confidence in yourself and in our plan, along with a renewed vision for your financial future.”
INB’s Senior Vice President Chris Parks has long believed in Ramsey’s advice on planning for the future. Chris is a Dave Ramsey endorsed local provider for his tax experience and skill. Chris will be on hand to facilitate the evening’s agenda.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Date: Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019
- Time: Doors open at 5 p.m. Livestream starts at 5:45
- Place: INB Conference Center, 431 S. Fourth St., Springfield, IL
- Parking: On-street; limited parking available in INB’s lot at 3rd and Capitol (near the drive-up facility)
- Food: INB will provide sandwiches and soft drinks
- You MUST preregister.
- Adults age 18 and over only.