If you’re a physician, INB has a mortgage program that will help you finance a home.
INB’s Physician Home Loan Program:
- Allows financing of 100% up to a $1 million loan amount.
- Eliminates the private mortgage insurance requirement.
- *Reduces the current interest rate by .25% (1/4%) for INB checking or savings account customers who have their mortgage payment auto-deducted. To get the rate reduction, the INB account and auto-debit must be in place and documented on or before the closing.
- May exclude student loan debt from loan ratios if you meet regulatory guidelines.
Offers adjustable rate mortgage options.
To qualify, a physician must:
- Be a licensed AND employed by a hospital or physician group OR self-employed at least 2 years OR teaching at a medical school or institution. Psychiatrists are eligible if a licensed MD with degree as outlined here.
- Meet our underwriting requirements.
- Have a credit score of at least 700 for loan amounts up to $650,000 and at least 720 for loan amounts up to $1 million.
Loans subject to credit approval. Additional fees and charges may apply. Loans to physicians are restricted to primary, owner-occupied residences only. Additional restrictions may apply. Rates and program are subject to change without notice. This is not a credit decision or commitment to lend. NMLS #477621. Member FDIC. 2/21