At 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 17, we’ll begin using our new online banking service. The service will provide features you don’t have today and allow us to make future enhancements more quickly and seamlessly.
Here are the steps to logging in after 9 a.m. Oct. 17:
1. Enter your username. This is your current INB online banking username. If you don’t know your username, you will find it in your settings.
2. Enter your password. You received your password via US mail in a letter mailed and dated Oct. 11. If you do not have this information, contact our Customer Care staff.
3. Create a new password. The new password must be at least 8 characters and contain upper and lower case letters, a number and a special character.
4. Create security questions and answers. Select a question from each of the three drop-down menus and set an answer for each. Answers must be at least four characters.
5. Complete Log in. Answer one of the security questions you just set up.
If you have trouble with these steps or need any assistance as we make the transition, please contact our Customer Care Center at 217-747-5500 or 1–877-771-2316 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. any weekday or 9 a.m. to noon or Saturday. Or stop by any branch location during lobby hours for assistance.
To assure everyone who needs help readily receives it after our transition, our staff will be available by phone until 8 p.m. CST Tuesday, Oct. 17 to assist you. We will then have extended phone hours from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday beginning Oct. 18. Saturday hours will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Once we’re sure everyone is set up and using the new service, our Customer Care Center will go back to regular hours.