THE PORTAL TO APPLY IS NOW OPEN!
If you are not yet an INB customer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
If you are an existing INB customer, please click the button below to Start Your Application. You will create an account, complete the web form, and submit documents for your application for a First Draw or Second Draw PPP Loan.
Apply for a PPP Loan Here
Please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser on the application.
Below is a list of items that you will need to provide after you have set up your account:
- Detail of Calculation of Average Monthly Payroll Costs – any format you prefer as long as it describes how you arrived at the requested amount.
- Scan or photograph of an ID for all owners with over 20% ownership (Driver’s License, State ID or Passport are acceptable)
Articles of Organization (not necessary for Sole Proprietors, Self Employed Individuals or Independent Contractors)
- Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, Corporate By Laws, OR
- Screenshot from Secretary of State website showing entity is In Good Standing.
Tax Returns – Quarterly payroll tax fillings – 941s and State quarterly wage unemployment insurance tax reporting forms for each quarter in 2019 or 2020 (whichever is used to calculate loan amount), or equivalent payroll processor records
Business Licenses (not necessary for Sole Proprietors, Self Employed Individuals, or Independent Contractors and may not be applicable to your business type)
- Business license that shows operation on February 15, 2020
- If this is not applicable to your business, upload a blank document to satisfy the requirement of having something uploaded
- Proof the business was in operation prior to February 15, 2020 – this could include a copy of an invoice, Bank Statement, payroll statement or similar documentation
- [For Second Draw Loans Only] Proof of Revenue Reduction of at least 25%.
- Copy of Financial statement for the same quarter of 2019 and 2020 reflecting the 25% reduction. For example: Gross revenues in quarter 2 of 2019 ($50,000) vs Gross Revenues of quarter 2 of 2020 ($30,000) results in revenue reduction of 40%. OR
- Copy of full Fiscal Year End 2019 and 2020 financial statement or income tax return reflecting a reduction of at least 25%
- [For Sole Proprietors or Independent Contractors only] Copy of filed 2019 or 2020 Schedule C or Schedule F
- Payroll report listing all employees and compensation for 2019 or 2020. The report must be broken down by Regular Compensation including cash tips or equivalent, payment of any retirement benefits, payment of State or local tax assessed on the compensation of employee, payments of other employees benefits (ex. Disability, group life insurance etc.)
- Copy of invoices of healthcare benefits including dental insurance
First Draw Loans are available to organizations with 500 or fewer employees that did not receive a PPP loan previously.
Second Draw Loans are for businesses that:
1) previously received a First Draw PPP loan and will or has used the full amount only for authorized uses,
2) has no more than 300 employees, and
3) can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020.
First or Second Draw PPP Loans made to eligible borrowers qualify for full loan forgiveness if during the 8- to 24-week covered period following loan disbursement:
1) Employee and compensation levels are maintained,
2) The loan proceeds are spent on payroll costs and other eligible expenses; and
3) At least 60 percent of the proceeds are spent on payroll costs.
The following links offer some detailed guidance on First Draw Loans and Second Draw Loans and how to determine your loan amount.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program as Amended by Economic Aid Act
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program Second Draw Loans
How to Calculate Maximum Loan Amounts
If you have already received a PPP loan between April 2020 and August 2020 and wish to apply for forgiveness, the applicable forms are located here.
Quick guide to which forgiveness form to use:
- 3508S – For loans of $150,000 or less. Note on page 6 of the application the documentation that must be maintained but not submitted.
- 3508EZ – For loans of $150,001 or greater that can also check at least one of the two boxes on page 5 of the document.
- 3508 – For loans of $150,001 or greater that cannot use the form 3508EZ.
Frequently Asked Questions, application forms, and application form instructions may be updated periodically and can be found here.
The links and information on this page may continue to change as further guidance is released by the SBA, however, all of the eligibility rules may be found at https://www.sba.gov.
Thank you again for entrusting us to be your business partner. We are here to help you; please call us with any questions about the PPP program at 217-747-5500.