As an INB Easy checking account customer, you’ve had the opportunity to access free deals and savings from BaZing, our checking account partner. But BaZing also provides a number of benefits that might be to your advantage as we each work through the Covid-19 outbreak. These benefits are available to our Power and Power Plus Checking Account customers. While your INB Easy checking account doesn’t qualify, it might be worth making a change. Here’s some information on the benefits you could be eligible for by upgrading your account.
To get more information directly from BaZing, start by activating your INB BaZing Account. Once activated, you can use either the BaZing mobile app or website to learn more about the benefits. Below is a summary of the details:
Save On Local Pharmacy Prescriptions
Save up to 50% or more on selected prescription drugs at participating pharmacies.
How to Use
- Present your printed Health Savings card (or the screenshot on your mobile phone) to your local pharmacist at a participating pharmacy. There are no forms to fill out, receipts to send in, or deductibles to pay. Your savings are at the point of purchase.
- Anyone in the household can use the card or individuals in a household may have their own card, simply by printing their own card.
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with insurance or other discounts, but rather one or the other (whichever provides the greater discount).
- Find participating pharmacies in your area or across the U.S. by using the Health Provider Search found on the BaZing app or website.
Save On Mail-Order Prescriptions
The mail-order pharmacy program provides material savings on name-brand or generic maintenance medication and has prescriptions delivered right to your home. This service provides a convenient, cost-efficient and safe way to purchase a 30 to 90-day supply of maintenance drugs at reduced prices. (You won’t need the Health Savings card for mail-order pharmacy).
Ordering is Easy
- Simply call toll-free at 888-479-2000 and select option 0.
- A Customer Care Representative will assist you 24/7.
Save on Eye Care and Hearing Care
Get discounts on frames, lenses, eye exams, contact lenses and LASIK surgeries at participating providers.
Receive discounts on contact lenses by calling 1-800-CONTACTS and mentioning the code “Outlook Vision.” Many vision insurance plans cover either glasses or contacts once per year. You may use your vision insurance for one and your Health Savings card for the other.
Save up to 15% on over 70 models of hearing aids through a nationwide network of hearing care offices. Purchases are backed by the Belcare Member Satisfaction Program, which includes free hearing aid inspections, cleanings and adjustments.
How to Use
- Simply schedule an appointment with the participating vision care or hearing care provider.
- Present your Health Savings card upon arrival.
- Find participating providers in your area or across the U.S. by using the Eye Care Provider Search or Hearing Savings Provider Search on the BaZing app or website.
Personal Identity Theft Benefits
Thanks to BaZing benefits, you can be reimbursed for covered expenses to restore your identity.
How it Works
- To learn more details about Personal Identity Theft Benefit, including what's covered and how to get your reimbursement, view the Guide to Benefits found on the BaZing app or website.
- After reviewing the Guide to Benefit, if you’re eligible for reimbursement, contact the benefit administrator as described in the guide for assistance.
If you have questions or would like to upgrade your account to Power or Power Plus, please contact our Customer Care Center at 877-771-2316. You can compare your plan with our other checking account options here.