Join the INB team! See below for current career opportunities.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
This position assists the Deposit Operations Manager in supporting the effectiveness of overall bank operations. Provides troubleshooting expertise for a wide range of bank operations and customer relations issues. Specific duties include: perform BSA enhanced due diligence through daily monitoring of various customer transaction reports; monitor debit/ATM fraud alerts and take appropriate action; assist with administering deposit compliance procedures; maintain the administration of the debit and ATM card programs; address Regulation E disputes and adjustments for the bank's customers; Provide back-up assistance for 945 withholding payment processing; assist with file maintenance for tracking and verification of new account documents; review general ledger tickets for completion; etc. One or more years experience in a financial or related environment required. Basic computer skills, including experience with Excel and Word required. Excellent interpersonal skills required. 35 hours/week; Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Located at INB's Main branch in downtown Spokane, WA.
INB is often searching for outgoing, detail-oriented Teller candidates. Tellers are responsible for processing a wide variety of transactions under supervision, and in accordance with existing procedures and systems. Cross sells and opens the Bank's deposit, loan and electronic products and services with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service. Contributes to the success of the branch by active participation in branch sales activities. Work involves constant and direct interaction with bank customers and potential customers and requires the ability to accurately record information and communicate effectively. Work may be performed on the teller platform or at a drive-through window. Excellent customer service and cash-handling skills required. Previous teller experience preferred but not required. The following Teller positions are currently available:
- Ruby Branch: 23.50 hours/week, Monday, Tuesday, Friday 11:30 a.m. - 6:15 p.m., Saturday 9:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- Post Falls, Idaho Branch: 20.00 hours/week, Monday - Friday 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Main Branch, Downtown Spokane: 40.00 hours/week, Monday - Friday 9:15 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
The following Teller positions have been filled:
- Spokane Valley Branch: 28.50 hours/week, Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9:15 a.m. – 6:15 p.m., Saturday 9:45 a.m. – 2:15 p.m. - POSITION FILLED
- Float Teller: Provides Teller services at all INB branches in the Northern Idaho and Spokane areas. 40 hours/week. Schedule may vary. Must be available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday - POSITION FILLED