NEW Online Bill Pay Service
Important News for our INB Online Bill Pay users!
Let us introduce you to our new Online Bill Pay!
INB's Online Bill Pay makes it a breeze to pay the companies that send you bills – or just about anyone else too. It's simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From your local utilities to a Fortune 500 company.
- Funds Stay in Your Checking Account Longer. Your INB checking account is not debited until the date the payee receives the payment.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary. Additional fees may apply.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage. Receive monthly statements from companies you pay electronically right on your Bill Pay screen. Companies that offer this feature will be identified within the new Bill Pay system.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Secure. Electronic payments are more secure than mailing paper checks.
INB is very excited to offer you the most up-to-date online bill pay service. We know that the new enhanced features will benefit your bill pay experience. We value your opinion and would love to know how you like the new Bill Pay service.
If you would like to sign up for our online bill pay for the first time, please contact your branch or call us at 509-456-8888.