Join the INB team! See below for current career opportunities.
We are searching for a Branch Manager for our Post Falls, Idaho branch. This position will manage daily operations and supervise, train and develop staff. Also responsible for growing the branch in deposit market share, making referrals for consumer, commercial, and mortgage loans, growing the branch cross-sell ratio, and increasing profitability through marketing and customer service. Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 5 years retail banking experience, plus 2 years proven sales management experience with business and organizational contacts within the Post Falls area.
INB is searching for two banking professionals with Teller and Personal Banker experience to serve as Training Specialists. This position will provide sales, product, and operational training to INB Tellers and Personal Bankers throughout the bank. Specific duties include creating and maintaining a training schedule, conducting on-site training for employees in a one-on-one and/or group setting, maintaining a tracking system, creating and updating training materials, performing periodic skills assessments, and performing Teller and PB duties as needed. Qualified applicants will have 2-3 years of Teller and Personal Banker experience, including sales and products/services. Previous training experience is preferred.
INB's Hayden, Idaho branch is searching for outgoing candidates with a dedication to providing exceptional customer service. The primary purpose of this position is to build strong customer loyalty and increase sales of bank services. This position is responsible for opening new accounts, verifying and processing alterations to existing accounts, selling other banking services, answering customer questions, and resolving related account problems. The position requires a thorough knowledge of all types of account ownership and account classifications, as well as a broad knowledge of bank services. May also perform Teller duties. Qualified candidates will have at least two years proficient sales/customer account and cash handling experience in retail, financial, or related industry, basic knowledge of accounting and/or bookkeeping, and computer skills including Excel and Word. Previous customer service experience required. Previous banking experience preferred. 40 hours/week; Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The Lead Teller position will coordinate all aspects of Teller operations within the branch, ensuring the daily activities are performed in a timely, accurate and courteous manner. Contributes to the success of the branch by active participation and leadership in branch sales activities. Minimum of 12 months previous Teller experience required. The following Lead Teller positions are currently available:
- Post Falls, Idaho Branch: 40 hours/week
- Main Branch (Downtown Spokane): 38.75 hours/week, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
INB is often searching for outgoing, detail-oriented Teller candidates. Teller positions are responsible for building & maintaining strong customer relations by processing a variety of bank transactions, both in person & via telephone. Excellent customer service and cash-handling skills required. Previous teller experience preferred but not required.
- Post Falls, Idaho Branch: 23.50 hours/week; Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Thursday 8:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Friday 8:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Spirit Lake, Idaho Branch: October - May: 31 hours/week; Monday & Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; June - September: 37.00 hours/week; Monday and Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - POSITION FILLED
- South Hill Branch: 20.00 hours/week; Monday - Friday 10:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. - POSITION FILLED
- Spokane Valley Branch: 25.75 hours/week; Monday 9:45 – 5:15, Tuesday & Wednesday 11:00 – 3:00, Friday 11:30 – 6:15, Saturday 9:45 – 2:15 - POSITION FILLED
- Float: 40.00 hours/week; This position will cover various shifts at various branches in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene areas. Must be available Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Possible Saturday shifts. Schedule will change based upon the needs of the branches. - POSITION FILLED