Having Financial Difficulty and Facing Foreclosure
Having Financial Difficulty and Facing Foreclosure?
We have options available to help you avoid foreclosure. These options depend on your circumstances but may include:
- Refinancing your loan
- Modifying your existing loan terms
- Assisting you with a pre-foreclosure sale of your house
- Assisting you with a deed in lieu of foreclosure
You may not qualify for some or all of the options and not all options will result in you keeping your home. For example, a pre-foreclosure sale will require you to sell your home and we may assist you with a second loan if you have an equity deficiency. A deed in lieu of foreclosure would result in you voluntarily relinquishing ownership of your home in order to avoid the foreclosure process.
- In order to determine what options you may have, we need the following information:
- A completed loan application that you will need to request and complete
- Copies of your two most recent signed tax returns
- Documentation supporting income such as recent pay stubs, government benefit statements or rental income support
- A letter describing the reason for your financial duress
- Additional documentation as requested at a later time
Please contact Inland Northwest Bank to discuss your available options at (888) 509-7922.
If you would like access to a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) approved counseling agencies, then either call 1 (800) 569-4287 or go to http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/fc/. Additional informational resources regarding your rights in the State of Washington are available at http://www.dfi.wa.gov/consumers/homeownership/foreclosure_help.htm.